I know, I know, I couldn’t wait for summer. I am not wishing it away, but if there’s one thing I love even more than summer, it’s fall! The weather has been pretty chilly around here and it’s got me wishing for back-to-school. September is the real New Year for me, as I know it is for many people. Here’s my annual list of things I am looking forward to this Autumn:
2. Film Festival time! I love how seriously my partner and I take going through the program and choosing our films.
4. Book season – awards, festivals, and lists
5. Cozy sweaters, socks, and scarves
6. Hot Chocolate
7. Visiting my favourite trees in town
8. Pumpkin flavoured everything
9. Writing letters
10. The first smell of wood stove in the neighborhood
11. Tights of all colours and patterns
12. Endless planning of Halloween costumes
13. Apple season
14. Crunchy leaves underfoot
15. Soup! Can we please eat soup again?