Hurray! I have finally finished my classes and hit the “submit” button on my last assignment. How will I ever fill all that homework/meeting/studying/presentation time you ask? I’ve got a few ideas:
1. Sewing! I have a whole other list of projects I want to make.
2. Big cups of coffee, stacks of magazines.
3. Design business cards.
5. Letter-writing frenzy.
6. Supah-dupah clean the house.
7. Oh, Treme!
8. Put away the last of the xmas decorations! (Oops! I got so used to looking at them I stopped noticing them after while).
9. Mending/ sorting/ clearing out.
10. Non–required reading.
Free time – what a refreshing concept!
Image from the Graphics Fairy