A list of ten things that have happened over the past ten days, in no particular order:
1. Hours on the road. Officially caught up on podcasts.
2. Fox sightings.
3. Two lovely weddings which included sparklers, tap-dancing, mojitos and even a pig on a spit.
4. Homemade blueberry pie.
5. The beach – twice, in two different provinces.
6. So many bug bites that I was unable to wear normal shoes for days. Still scratching.
7. Visit to the cottage in the Land Without Internet.
8. Glorious naps.
9. Houses made from bottles.
7. Laundry, laundry, laundry.
8. Simultaneous tea-drinking and blue-heron-watching.
9. Fabric shopping at a price of $3 dollars a metre.
10. Boggle tournaments.
It was a great way to wrap up the summer! Now onto September, and all those emails in my inbox.